Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

What it's all about

Hi Everyone!


Here is my first attempt at being a blogger...I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and have been thinking that I need to try this.  My plan is to share, with anyone who wants to listen read, about the great things that God is doing in our lives.  As I said, I'm new to this blogging thing, so bear with me as I learn how to use all the options with blogspot.


There are 3 of us in this little family...Will (my guy), Stella (my pug) & Kristy (me).  Will and I were married in January 2007 and it was the start to one of the best times of my life.  God put the two of us together and I'm so glad He did, but that's a story for another time. We decided to take the plunge and buy a house in the spring of 2010 and on June 30th 2010 we moved in to our first home.  


I love so many things: baking, organizing, cross-stitching, photography, scrapbooking and lots of DIY projects.  I'm also SUPER Cheap!  So I want to do all of this while I save lots of money and my goal is to NEVER pay full price for anything (*smiles*).


I've never been good at keeping a consistent journal, so hopefully this will help out.


Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment