Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Self Diagnosed Hoarder?!?

Merry Christmas Kristy!


I just took a quiz on the Nate Show website, and it's now official....I'm a hoarder!   They say that the first step to recovery is admitting there's a problem, so here it is....I admit it, I have too much stuff!


 I've know for a while that I need to organize and de-clutter (thanks to Jen @ Iheartorganizing I've made a good plan), but I didn't think I was this bad!  My problem is that I can always justify keeping something...I can't get rid of the movie stub from our first date, or the dress that we bought Stella when she was 6 months old (yes, it's lame I know, but I do dress our dog) and what about the empty container that is a weird shape, but I might use some day.


It's a bit early, but I can tell you one of my new year's resolutions...De-clutter & Organize our house - all while staying within the budget!  A tall order I know, but we'll work through it.  I hope you keep reading to find out what our "Live a simpler life adventure" is like.


Thanks for reading
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment