Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The James Vacation Challenge 2012

Today I issued a challenge to Will (and me too)....let's visit all the states by our 15th Wedding Anniversary.  That means all 50 states by January 12th, 2022.  


http://atlass.nrcan.gc.ca
That's a big challenge, it turns into 5 states per year...the more I think about it the crazier it seems.  Let's go for it though!


I'm going to start my research now in my free time and really plan out the best way for us to do this. It will all be on a budget, and we will have to be strategic as we drive to our destinations (let's get as many states as we can in each trip).  


We've already visited a bunch.  Starting with Michigan just last week; New York, Pennsylvania, DC, New Jersey this past summer with Will's family.  About two years ago we drove down to Florida, which took us through:  Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky and Georgia


As I blog I'll update with pictures from each of these trips, and we'll see if we can hit them up again over the challenge.  


Until next time....
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment